1. To access the books and ebooks available to you click on the Destiny Discover logo above.
2. Log in with:
student lunch ID (5 digits)
(upper or lower case; it does not matter)
*Teachers can access the library catalog and e-books as well. Stop by the library to set up your account.
Thanks to Verizon, EGHS faculty, staff and students have been provided FREE access to the NYT Digital Edition until July 6.
1. If you are interested, email Mrs. Steever at email@example.com indicating your interest.
2. She will respond to your email. Check your email for an email from the New York Times once you hear back from Mrs. Steever.
3. The message you receive is specific to your EGHS school account and cannot be shared with anyone outside our organization. Follow the instructions in the email message to create your NYT account.
Our school has been provided a complimentary pass to The Boston Herald e-edition.
1. Click on The Boston Herald logo above.
2. Log in with the following credentials:
*To access curriculum content, visit http://nieonline.com/
Curriculum password: herald90