,Skip to main content
Please follow these steps to log in to the CHS Library Catalog and place a book on hold from another library.
1. Click advanced search (in blue) in the "CHS Library Media Center Catalog" box on the home page.
2. Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
3. Type in your username and password:
Username: CHS plus your student ID number
Password: Your birthday in the following format MMDDYY
4. Select "RICAT" (All members) from the "location" dropdown menu.
5. Search for a book.
6. Click on the title of the book you would like to place on hold.
7. Click on the "Hold it" icon in the upper right hand corner (above green arrow.)
8. Click on "Save" and you are done.