Our school has a new subscription to an online resource that combines award-winning True Books content with reading supports and a deep and diverse collection of related videos, images, Web links, and text. To access this subscription at school, click here. To access this subscription from home, you will need to ask Mrs. Rothberg for the username and password and then
Follow instructions below on how to use Resource Lists Mrs. Rothberg created for quick access to information on specific topics.
1. Click on the cat picture icon above. This will take you to our catalog. (ricat.net)
2. Click on the "Catalog" tab.
3. In the left hand column hit "Resource Lists"
4. In the upper right of the page are two tabs. Hit the "Public Lists"
5. The lists are in alphabetical order. Slide down to the resource list titled "grade 5 - stars" then hit "View".
6. At the top of this page are tabs titled "Library Materials" "Websites" & "One Search"
7. "Library Materials" - materials such as books, eBooks, & DVD's in our library.
"Websites" are websites that have been vetted and safe to use.
"One Search" - World Book online & Culture Grams. I included both the Kids & Student Editions