1. Explore Seymour Simon's Books both online and in our library.
2. Pick a scientific topic of your choice such as an animal or plant, a weather phenomenon, or a space topic.
3. Find a great picture of your topic using this website: pics4learning.com.
4. Research the topic shown in the picture.
5. Copy the picture into a word document and write a paragraph about it based on your research.
How did Steve Jenkins become the author and photographer he is today?
Research answers to this question by "interviewing" Nic Bishop.