Do you like to read on your phone, or do you have a Kindle or Nook? If so, you can borrow e-books from the library! Here's how:
1. Download the Destiny Discover app on your smartphone, tablet, or e-reader.
2. Open the app. In the Location box, find Rhode Island
3. In the School box,start typing "Burrillville" and you should see Burrillville Middle School, Harrisville, R.I.
4. Type in your username and password. Your username is bur followed by your student ID number (example: bur12345) and your password is bur.
5. Check the Stay logged in box and click on Log in.
6. Click on e-books to browse for a title to borrow.
7. If a book is available, you will see two options: Open and Checkout. To preview the book, choose Open. To borrow the book, which will add it to your device, choose Checkout. If you want to read the book, be sure to check it out. If a book is not available, you have the option to place a Hold so you can read it when it is returned.