How can the librarian help you meet your instructional needs? Here's a list of possibilities.
- Provide targeted instruction in research skills related to class assignments.
- Select, organize, and present online resources in an easily accessible format for student use.
- Provide instruction in the use of web tools for students and teachers.
- Suggest ways to integrate technology into an established lesson or unit.
- Pull print materials for use in the library or in the classroom as part of class assignments.
- Create classroom display of print materials related to topic or unit being taught.
- Collaborate in designing an assessment for class assignments.
Interested? Please contact or visit the library to begin the process. I look forward to working with you!