Lists are arranged by the grade you will be entering in the fall. To access summer reading expectations and online submissions please go to Google Classroom and add the appropriate classroom for your grade level.
Grade 6 - p1i89
Grade 7 - 3uojgwb
Grade 8 - qi408m
If you're new to the school and don't have Google Classroom yet, check here. All information is on this sheet.
Do you like to read on your phone, or do you have a Kindle or Nook? If so, you can borrow e-books from the library! Here's how:
1. Download the Follett BryteWave app on your smartphone, tablet, or e-reader.
2. Open the app. In the Location box, find Rhode Island
3. In the School box,start typing "Burrillville" and you should see Burrillville Middle School, Harrisville, R.I.
4. Type in your username and password. Your username is bur followed by your student ID number (example: bur12345) and your password is bur.
5. Check the Stay logged in box and click on Log in.
6. Click on e-books to browse for a title to borrow.
7. If a book is available, you will see two options: Open and Checkout. To preview the book, choose Open. To borrow the book, which will add it to your device, choose Checkout. If you want to read the book, be sure to check it out. If a book is not available, you have the option to place a Hold so you can read it when it is returned.