Below are links to two templates created by Mr. Ruscito. These templates have step-by-step instructions and are very easy to follow. Although these templates are suggested, students have the option of using any digital presentation software.
The first template is a Google Sites Template This offers the highest number of options for students to input their artifacts.
The Google Slides Template is similar, but has fewer options for input. Students can use whichever they feel fits their needs.
Google Sites Template Instructions:
- Login in to Google.
- Click on the Waffle (matrix of 9 dots upper right corner of screen).
- Click on the SITES icon.
- Click on Create
- Click on Browse
- Select the Cranston Public Schools ePortfolio Template.
- Enter your first and last name in the space for the title of your web page.
- Wait a few minutes while Google creates your ePortfolio template as a web site.
- Use the link at the top to access at a later time or click on the SITES icon in your waffle.