Created using www.wordle.net
Check out the following trust-worthy websites for help with your research.
Most books on your topic will be found in the 590's section of the nonfiction books.
Type in your topic and the click on the appropriate access point. If our library does not have what you are looking for, talk to Ms. O'Kane about requesting a copy from another school.
After you search for your topic, you can get help with your research by using the outline to the left of the article.
Descriptions of books and websites are provided by the Follett Software Company.
B8 - Due May 29th
Write 3 detailed paragraphs about your chosen animal that must include:
1. Characteristics/ Traits about the animal (Ex: How does it look, live, reproduce)
2. Habitat (Where does it live, how does it live, etc.)
3. Food (What does it eat, how does it get food, etc.)
- At least 6-8 detailed sentences per paragraph
- Correct COPS (Capitalization, Organization, Punctuation, & Spelling)
- Draw and color a picture of your animal
- List all resources used (Websites, Books, Encyclopedias, etc.)