Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- To understand how a technological revolution significantly changed the world and set the sate for social and political conflicts.
- To learn the research process
- Research ONE event/person/invention related to the Industrial Revolution
- Use the Research Sheet (this will count for 20% of grade)
- Your information will be shared with your classmates using the medium of your choice.
- Written report (at least 7 paragaraphs
- Poster with captions and words
- Google Slides presentation (7 slide minimum)
- Model with explanation
- Dress up like your person and give a short speech about your life
- Make a website using google sites
- Your research will be done in the classroom and media center
Child Labor Background Info
Books to Look At
Industrial Revolution Titles
Take a look at this list of books and see if any of them will help with your project. Included in this list are titles about immigration in America during that time period.
Please use this research helper to take notes. Use phrases. DO NOT write in complete sentences. It will make it easier to write later on.
Use the main page to find out how to create a work cited page.