Tutorial for using Vocaroo to record, save, and download your sound recording. This tutorial also explains how to upload your file to the Google Form.
Tutorial for Using Vocaroo to record, save, and download a sound recording.
*Find a quiet place to record in your home. Practice your speech so that you are more relaxed and can talk slowly and with inflection. You may want to create a script or an outline to make sure you cover all of the project requirements and talk about everything you had planned to discuss.
1. Open Vocaroo by clicking on the image below or by going to https://vocaroo.com/
2. When you are ready to record, click on the RED microphone. The red box will begin flashing. To pause, select the (pause) button. Select the (play) button to begin recording again. Click on the RED (stop) button to finish your recording.
3. Once you are finished recording, Vocaroo provides you with options for saving and sharing your sound file. Before you do that, LISTEN to your recording. Make sure you have completed the project requirements. If you want to improve upon your first recording, select the ROUND RED re-record button. If you are happy with your recording, select the SAVE & SHARE button.
4. We want you to download this file so that you own the recording, and can upload that file to our class Google Form. Select from the list of options.
5. The sound file will automatically be saved to your download folder on your Chromebook. The title of the file will be Vocaroo with the date and time the file was created. This is the file you will attach in the Google Form found on the right side of this webpage.