Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
West Warwick High School Library Resources
Teen Book Cloud
There is NO password needed. Click the link below:
TeenBookCloud is an online database of eBooks and educator resources, with over 1,000 titles in a variety of formats including Graphic Novels, Enhanced Novels, eBooks, classic literature, National Geographic videos, educator resources, and audiobooks.
There is NO password needed.
All titles are multi-user, meaning anyone can access the items at any time.
AASL National School Library Standards
Logging in to the Library Catalog, Renewing Books, and Placing an Inter-Library Loan Request
Student username: wwpsID# (no spaces)
Student password: wwps
Faculty username: WWAstateID#( no spaces)
Faculty password: WWAstateID#
Please follow these steps to log in to the WWHS Library Catalog and place a book on hold from another library:
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username and password. (Username= wwps plus your student ID# Password= wwps)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the upper right corner (above green arrow).
- Click on Save and you are done. Your book will be delivered to the media center on the next Tuesday or Thursday.
To renew your books, click on the "Circulation" tab, click on Renew and then type in the complete barcode found on your book.
To view your library record (items out, fines, hold requests, etc.), click on the "My Info." tab.
Search the public library catalog.
Follow @wwhslibrary on Twitter!