Every student has a library account. If you log in to your library account, you can see what you currently have checked out, renew your checkouts, reserve books to pick up later, and more.
To access your account:
- Visit the library catalog.
- Click on the small Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username (sks + ID #) and the default password is (ID #)
- Once you are logged in, click on the My Info tab to see and renew your checked out items.
To access your account from your smartphone or tablet:
- Download the free Destiny Discover app from your device's app store or marketplace.
- Open the app. In the Location box, find Rhode Island.
- In the Schools box, start typing "South Kingstown" and you should see South Kingstown High School
- Beneath the blue Log In button, check the Remember me on this device box and then click on Log In.
- Type in your username and password. Your username is sks followed by your student ID number (example: sks12345) and the password in your student ID #. Click on Submit.