Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Video Clips to Download
Download C-SPAN Videos: Downloadable C-SPAN footage can be found here.
Search videos by topic area (ex. Education) then scroll and click, OR…
Search using keyboard shortcuts (CTRL + F for Windows), then search by keyword.
“Stream Before Downloading” to preview video.
If you like the clip, log the footage. Watch the counter and write down when important events occur in the timeline.
Click back arrow to return to list.
See title of correct video clip.
Right-click link, "DOWNLOAD CLIP IN .AVI FORMAT" for PC.
"SaveLink As" or "Save Target As"
Save to "Video Clips" in your group's project folder.
Visit www.studentcam.org for more information.
Video Clips to Download (Teacher Login Required)
Go to Discovery Education.
To watch video clips:
- Ask your teacher to log in.
- Type key words into the search box
- Browse the list of choices.
- Click to view.
- Click segment.
- Click "Download" above viewing window (left click).
- See list of downloads--"Playing"-- RIGHT CLICK on Download arrow in column.
- "Save Link As" or "Save Target As"
- Save to "Video Clips" in your group's project folder.
Video Clips for Online Study (Not Downloadable)