Taking your own photos is a great way to make your project personal and connect with your audience.
1. Use any digital photo-taking tool (camera, smartphone, tablet)
2. E-mail photo to yourself, save photo online (Google Drive or other photo storage), or download photo directly
3. Save or download photos to your group's project folder under "Pictures"
4. Make sure you NAME each photo with details and your initials
On most websites, when you see a photo you like:
1. Click to view full size
2. Right-click on photo
3. "Save Image As" OR "Save Target As"
4. Save to "Pictures" in your group's project folder.