Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Google in the Classroom
Ready to enhance your Google experience? Go to the Chrome store to access these extensions and add-ons!
Students can use Google Keep to track homework assignments!
Trying to manage your Google Classroom? Take a look at these links.
Google Forms Add Ons
Populate answers with data from a sheet
Works with multiple choice, list, checkbox, and grid options
- URL Shorteners (Google & Bitly most popular) - Quickly Shrink a URL
- One Tab- Condenses browser tabs
- Snagit- Tool to add annotations
- Screencastify- Screencast
- Send to Kindle- Sends articles to kindle (for use with kindle app or device)
- Readability- Can read later-will send to you via email or Kindle- Choose “read now” to clean up the text- no distractions
- WOT- Gives you the trustworthiness of sites and rates how safe it is for children
- Earth View- Displays a new satellite image of the earth every time a new tab is opened
- Google Art Project- Displays a new artwork every time a new tab is opened
- Ad Block- Blocks ads from websites that you are browsing
- Ad Block for You Tube- Hides ads when showing You Tube videos to students
- Adobe Acrobat- Transforms web pages into PDFs
Google Docs Add Ons
Lucid Chart Diagram:
For people learning English as a second language
Check spelling-gives spelling suggestions
Gives suggestions about words that may be confusing and may need to be changed or clarified