Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Meadowbrook Farms Library Catalog- RICAT
Placing a Book on Hold From Another School Library
Placing a hold on a book from another school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "Hanaford Library Catalog" box.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username and password (This is the same username and password you use to log into the network)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the uper right corner (above green arrow).
- You're done. We'll notify you when your book arrives.
If you still can't find a book for your topic, try the RI Public Library catalog..