Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ms. Cusumano and Mrs. Mills
- Develop models to describe the atomic composition of simple molecules and extended structures.
PS1.A: Structure and Properties of Matter
- Substances are made from different types of atoms, which combine with one another in various ways. Atoms form molecules that range in size from two to thousands of atoms. (MS-PS1-1)
- Solids may be formed from molecules, or they may be extended structures with repeating subunits (e.g., crystals)
- Each pure substance has characteristic physical and chemical properties (for any
- bulk quantity under given conditions) that can be used to identify it. (MS-PS1-2)
For websites that Ms. Cusumano gives you, use this to help you cite.
World Book: Works Cited
Scroll to bottom of page to find this:
Research in Context: Works Cited
AskRI: Works Cited
If you are looking to cite from AskRI, follow these instructions: