Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How To Write a Book Review
Some ideas to keep in mind while writing the review:
- Does the book fit into a genre, like mystery or romance?
- When and where does the action in the book take place?
- Briefly, what's the book about?
- Did you relate to the book?
- Are the main characters believable? Do you know anyone like them? Does the author adequately describe them?
- Would you recommend the book to a friend?
- Don’t forget to include your opinion of the book, whether you liked or disliked it.