Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Directions to Request a Book from the Cole Library: select the link below
Search the Library Catalog
Requesting Books from Other School Libraries
Placing a hold on a book from another school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "Cole School Library Catalog" box.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username and password (This is the same username and password you use to log onto the network)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the uper right corner (above green arrow).
- You're done. In a few days, check the reserve shelf in the library.
Library Media Specialist: Ms. Avarista
Library Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Cole Library policy
Cole Middle School Clientele and service policy
RILINK's policy for interlibrary loaning of materials for member libraries use.
EG Free Library Offers Curbside Pick-Up