Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Libraries in the Internet Age
Bristol Warren Regional School District Web Page
Click on the picture to link to our Official School District Web Pages
The mission of the Hugh Cole Library is to promote the joy of reading, to nurture the development of lifelong independent learning, to support the curriculum by providing access to information in all forms, and collaborate with staff members to provide engaging learning experiences.
OUR LIBRARY HOURS: 8:05am - 2:50pm School Days (Hugh Cole Students)
HCS Service and Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Hugh Cole School Library (BGC) is open to Hugh Cole students and staff.
- Hugh Cole students, school district staff members, and parents can check out all items that are part of our regular circulation.
- There are no overdue fines.
- Lost or significantly damaged materials must be paid for at the cost of replacement.
- Interlibrary loans requests can be placed by the library staff.
RILINK Interlibrary Loan Policy
Interlibrary (ILL) Policy
Hugh Cole School
We, the professional community of Hugh Cole School, are committed to providing high quality instruction in a positive, safe and creative learning environment.