Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
RICAT Hugh Cole School Catalog
Libraries in the Internet Age
Bristol Warren Regional School District Web Page
Click on the picture to link to our Official School District Web Pages
The mission of the Hugh Cole Library is to promote the joy of reading, to nurture the development of lifelong independent learning, to support the curriculum by providing access to information in all forms, and collaborate with staff members to provide engaging learning experiences.
OUR LIBRARY HOURS: 8:00 - 3:00 School Days (Hugh Cole Students)
HCS Service and Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Hugh Cole School Library (BGC) is open to Hugh Cole students and staff.
- Hugh Cole students, school district staff members, and parents can check out all items that are part of our regular circulation.
- There are no overdue fines.
- Lost or significantly damaged materials must be paid for at the cost of replacement.
- Interlibrary loans requests can be placed by the library staff.
- All non-instructional items in circulation are available for interlibrary loan.
- Library staff can submit interlibrary loan requests.
- Interlibrary loan requests will be filled at the discretion of the school librarian.
- Local patron hold requests take precedence over interlibrary loan requests for the same item.
- Items that are specifically reserved for in-library or classroom use are temporarily excluded from interlibrary loan as needed.
- ILL requests will be filled (or declined) as quickly as possible.
- There are no interlibrary loan fees or overdue fines.
- Lost or significantly damaged items must be paid for at the cost of replacement. In certain circumstances, a replacement copy may be accepted.
- Items borrowed through interlibrary loan have a 35 day loan period and can be renewed one time.
Hugh Cole School
We, the professional community of Hugh Cole School, are committed to providing high quality instruction in a positive, safe and creative learning environment.