Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Colt Andrews RICAT Catalog
Bristol Warren Regional School District Web Page
Click on the picture to link to our Official School District Web Pages
Colt Andrews Library Mission Statement
The mission of Colt Andrews Elementary School Library Media Center, in partnership with our learning community, is to provide our children with educational and social opportunities in a safe and nurturing environment focused on individual needs and abilities while providing a foundation of skills that will enable them to become lifelong independent learners and responsible citizens in an ever-changing world. This includes promoting the joy of reading, supporting the curriculum by providing access to information in all forms, and collaborating with staff members to provide engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. The library supports this mission by ensuring that all students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.
Colt Andrews Library Hours: 9:00 - 3:10 School Days (CA Student day)
All requests made by students and staff from any RILINK library will be filled by the librarian.
All titles are available for ILL and may be borrowed for one month.
Anyone from a RILINK library may request materials through the online catalog.
Colt Andrews Library Service Policy
- Colt Andrews School Library (BCA) is open to all Colt Andrews students and staff.
- Colt Andrews students, school district staff members, and parents can check out all items that are part of our regular circulation.
- There are no overdue fines.
- Lost or significantly damaged materials must be paid for at the cost of replacement.
- Interlibrary loans requests can be placed by the library staff.
- All non-instructional items in circulation are available for interlibrary loan.
- Library staff can submit interlibrary loan requests.
- Interlibrary loan requests will be filled at the discretion of the school librarian.
- Local patron hold requests take precedence over interlibrary loan requests for the same item.
- Items that are specifically reserved for in-library or classroom use are temporarily excluded from interlibrary loan as needed.
- ILL requests will be filled (or declined) as quickly as possible.
- There are no interlibrary loan fees or overdue fines.
- Lost or significantly damaged items must be paid for at the cost of replacement. In certain circumstances, a replacement copy may be accepted.
- Items borrowed through interlibrary loan have a 35 day loan period and can be renewed one time.
Welcome to the new Merriam-Webster's Word Central now reprogrammed for superior word power and language fun.
Introducing…Alpha-bot! The word-spelling robot hosts the latest amazing word game and challenges spellers of all ages.
- Test your verbal sensors with two great games— Robo-Bee and BIGbot
- Share your own word creations and definitions at the turbo-charged Build Your Own Dictionary
- Give your vocabulary a growth spurt with Merriam-Webster's Online Student Thesaurus