Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the John F. Horgan Library website!
Please feel free to contact Mrs. Kennelly
with any questions.
To visit our school website, click here:
John F. Horgan Elementary School
Horgan Library Circulation Policies
- Kindergarten students may borrow one book, to be kept in their classroom.
- Grade 1 students may borrow one book, to be brought home at the discretion of the librarian.
- Grade 2 students may borrow one book to bring home, and +1 at the discretion of the librarian.
- Grade 3 students may borrow two books to bring home.
- Grade 4 students may borrow two books to bring home, and +1 at the discretion of the librarian.
- Students must return their books to borrow a new book.
- Students who are able to borrow multiple books: If a student has a book that is more than two weeks late, he/she may not borrow another book until the book is returned or their library record is cleared.
- Fines will be assessed for lost books. Please contact Mrs. Kennelly at email@example.com with any questions.
Search Our Library Catalog!
Click above to access ebooks and search the catalog for all
RI Public Libraries!
Click above to access the West Warwick Public Library!
News for Kids
Click on an above icon to access its content.
American Association of School Librarians: Standards Framework for Learners
Click here to learn about the American Association of School Librarians's Standards Framework for Learners!