Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
From Catalog to Shelf
How to use the Catalog Book Entry to locate your book on the shelf:
1. Write down the Call Number
2. Match the first part of the call number to the section of the library
- Call Number ------> Section of the Library
- FIC BAS --------> FIC - go to the Fiction chapter book shelves
- E BAS ----------> E - go to the Easy Fiction picture book shelves
- 92 BAS ----------> 92 - go to the Biography book shelves near my desk
- 398.2 BAS ------> Dewey Decimal Number - go to the Nonfiction shelves
3. Match the Call Number to the spine label on the book using alphabetical order or dewey decimal order.
Hour of Code
Grade 5 Coding