Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Grammar and Plagiarism Checker
An online source that checks grammar and spelling. Also includes a plagiarism detector.
How to Write a Research Paper in 11 Steps
11 Steps to Follow to Write a Research Paper
- Start early! - 3 weeks in advance.
- Read the guidelines.
- Brainstorm topics related to the assignment.
- Write out your questions.
- Do the research and keep track of your sources.
- Create a Thesis statement.
- Create an outline.
- Write your essay.
- Cite your sources.
- Edit - read your paper - twice!
- Have someone else read your paper.
Read the article below for more information.
How to Write a Research Paper - 11 Steps - Read the article for more information.
Click on the icon below to read the article.