Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID Vaccine Information
East Providence COVID-19 VACCINE HOTLINE: 401-533-9812
Click below to access information about getting your COVID-19 vaccination
EPHS FAQs - COVID
EPHS Library FAQs:
Can I visit the library?
Absolutely. We are open for you to come in to check out books or to study. You need a pass from your teacher.
Can I get help with my research project?
Yes!! Stop by the library or email us. We’ll work with you to help you find the resources you need to complete your project.
Is the library open after school?
We can make arrangements to stay after school if you need to study.
Visiting the Library
Students are welcome to use the library before and after school. During the day, students must have a pass from their teacher.
During the school day students with passes must:
1. Sign in. Sign in book is at the desk. Collaboration room space sign in is separate. Please check with staff before entering these rooms.
3. Leave your pass with staff.
4. Sign out.
5. Please be considerate of others who are working in the library.
EPHS Library Mission Statement
The mission of the library media program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information. This mission is accomplished by:
- Providing intellectual and physical access to materials in all formats
- Providing instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas
- Working with other educators to design learning strategies to meet the needs of individual student
Additionally our mission is to make our library a welcoming place to our students, teachers and community members. We strive:
- to encourage the pursuit of personal interests through reading and research
- to support student achievement of curricular goals and objectives
- to encourage curiosity about the world around us
- to empower students to become discriminating users of information
- to provide up-to-date resources in a variety of formats and the training to use them
- to promote academic excellence and instill academic integrity.
Search the Catalog
EAST PROVIDENCE HIGH SCHOOL
Click below to go to Destiny Discover
Borrowing Library Materials
Borrowing Library Items
Found a great book? The borrowing period for students is 15 school days (3 weeks). Limit: 2 items per student.
Want to continue reading your book? Swing by the library or send us an email to renew if you need additional time! No need to bring the book.
Consideration of Others
Please be mindful of library material due dates, and that other students may be looking to borrow the material that you have checked out. If you have overdue materials or a library balance, you will need to renew/return or satisfy your balance before you are able to borrow again. Speak to the library staff if there are special circumstances or if you need assistance.
Lost or Damaged Books
Show some love to the Library and please be responsible with our school library materials! Be careful, as students must pay the cost of replacing lost or damaged materials (before borrowing additional items).
Check "My Info" in your library account to check for due dates, fines, and hold status. Students are notified of overdue material via email.
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 - 2:00
Friday 7:00 - 2:00
Need help? Email the library staff:
Mrs. Driscoll - email@example.com
Mrs. Monteiro - firstname.lastname@example.org
RILINK Inter-Library Loan Policy
East Providence Public Library
Create an account to access live tutors to help you with homework