Please follow these steps to log in to the WWHS Library Catalog and place a book on hold from another library:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "Search the WWHS Library Catalog" box.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username and password. (Username= wwps plus your student ID# Password= wwps)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the upper right corner (above green arrow).
- Click on Save and you are done. Your book will be delivered to the media center on the next Tuesday or Thursday.
To renew your books, click on the "Circulation" tab, click on Renew and then type in the complete barcode found on your book.
To view your library record (items out, fines, hold requests, etc.), click on the "My Info." tab.