Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PLEASE NOTE: The last day to check out a summer reading title from Sora is August 17th! As long as you check out your book by this date, you will have it for the full loan period. The default loan period is 14 days. See the video below for instructions to double the loan period to 28 days!
CP Reading List and Assignments
Any student who will be taking a CP English class is asked to read one of the books shown on this page and complete an activity. Here are the instructions:
General Summer Reading List
Honors and AP Assignments
Students entering Honors and AP classes have specific assignments to complete:
Go to https://soraapp.com/library/RISOCKS or download the Sora app from your device's marketplace:
*NOTE: The first three steps below are for the mobile app only. If you are on a computer, skip to step 4.*
- Open Sora and tap Find my school.
- Tap My school isn't listed -> at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your zip code or start typing Burrillville. You should see RISOCKS. Click on This is my school.
- On the "Sign into your school" screen, choose Burrillville Town Schools from the dropdown menu and tap the sign in button.
- You will be prompted to choose a Google account to continue to OverDrive. Select your school Google account.
You are now ready to use Sora!
Click on a book image below to open the title in Sora!