Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Every student has a library account. If you log in to your library account, you can see what you currently have checked out, renew your checkouts, reserve books to pick up later, and more.
To access your account:
- Visit the library catalog.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner and choose Log In.
- Enter your username (bur + your student ID number) and the default password bur.
- Once you are logged in, click on the menu icon and choose Checkouts to see and renew your library items.
To reserve a book:
- Follow the steps to access your library account.
- Search for the book you would like to borrow.
- Once you find the book, click on the Hold button.
- If the book is currently available, stop by the library to pick it up! If it is currently out, Mrs. Bruscini will send you a message at your school email address when it is ready to be picked up.