Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New York Times
1. Go to nytimes.com/passes.
2. On nytimes.com/passes, click on "Register" and create a free account using your school email address. If you already have a NYTimes.com account associated with your school email address, log in with those credentials.
3. Validate your email address. Check your email inbox for a confirmation message from The New York Times. Click on the link in your confirmation message to validate your email address and claim your New York Times Digital Pass. Note: If the confirmation email didn’t arrive, check your spam folder. If it isn’t there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email address to request confirmation.**
4. Success! You have successfully claimed a Digital Pass when you see the "Start Your Access" screen.
5. Explore the NYTimes.com and The New York Times News App from any location, on or off campus, by simply logging into your NYTimes.com account directly on NYTimes.com! We strongly suggest you download the New York Times mobile app at nytimes.com/mobile. (NYT Cooking and NYT Games are not included in your digital access.)
Online Magazines - Flipster
EGHS faculty and students have access to a digital magazines to read on a computer, laptop, or mobile device.
Student Chomebook Information
Chromebook Insurance Form
Families have been given the option to annually purchase insurance for their school-issued device. All insurance claims are through Worth Ave and not EGHS. When filing a claim, please follow the instructions on the Worth Ave website. All communication is between you and Worth Ave.
Google Apps for Education
EGHS Google Account:
If you are unable to remember your username or password, please see Mrs. Straub in the library.
Username: first name initial+last name + district assigned letters or email@example.com
Password: district assigned password
Culture Grams is geo-authenticated when using from our school. You will need a username and password when using Culture Grams at home.
Please ask Mrs. Steever in the library for the username and password.