1. Go to nytimes.com/passes.
2. On nytimes.com/passes, click on "Register" and create a free account using your school email address. If you already have a NYTimes.com account associated with your school email address, log in with those credentials.
3. Validate your email address. Check your email inbox for a confirmation message from The New York Times. Click on the link in your confirmation message to validate your email address and claim your New York Times Digital Pass. Note: If the confirmation email didn’t arrive, check your spam folder. If it isn’t there, send an email to email@example.com from your school email address to request confirmation.**
4. Success! You have successfully claimed a Digital Pass when you see the "Start Your Access" screen.
5. Explore the NYTimes.com and The New York Times News App from any location, on or off campus, by simply logging into your NYTimes.com account directly on NYTimes.com! We strongly suggest you download the New York Times mobile app at nytimes.com/mobile. (NYT Cooking and NYT Games are not included in your digital access.)