Industry Report Requirements:
- Show an exhaustive research effort using the sources provided (links located below).
- This is a formal research paper, therefore it must be in MLA format. Use Noodle Tools (link below) to format your citations correctly. Use the MLA Citations page on the EGHS Library website if you are unsure about MLA formatting rules. Stop by the library for help from Mrs. Steever too!
- Be fully prepared to discuss your proposed career with your panel of judges.
- Start your Industry Report research as soon as your project has been approved so that you can do a good job.
- Open the Industry Report Template - MLA Format and make a copy to save to your Google Drive. This template has the required MLA format that should be followed, as well as the content requirements for the Industry Report.
- Do NOT erase section headings (the words INTRODUCTION, CAREER RESEARCH, REFLECTION and CONCLUSION).
Need help finding research resources for your Industry Report? Need assistance with your citations?
Stop by the library to speak to Mrs. Straub or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Straub is available to meet with students during lunch and advisory periods. You can also email her to set up an appointment.