Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
East Greenwich High School Library Resources
Search the Library Catalog
You can search the East Greenwich High School Library catalog on http://www.ricat.net by using the search box below. You can also use RICAT to place holds and interlibrary loan requests on over 1,000,000 books and AV materials in schools across RI. Interlibrary loan materials are delivered directly to EGHS at no cost to you. You will receive an email to come to the library to collect the book when the item is available.
You must log in to access all of the materials available to you. Username: Your 5 digit lunch ID. Password: EGR (same for everyone)
Placing Books on Hold from Other School Libraries
Placing a hold on a book from another school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Select Basic Library Catalog Search (icon above left)
- Click advanced search (in blue).
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username (your five digit lunch code) and password (EGR)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the upper right corner (above green arrow).
- That's it. You're done. The library will notify you via email when your book arrives.
2020 EGSD Summer Work Requirements - Click on the banner below.
Read Across RI 2021 - Stamped
Academic Research Support
Mrs. Steever: email@example.com
Students: Please return your school library books to the main office or bring your books to school for library drop-off. Thank you!
Rhode Island Public Library Card
Do you need a library card for the public library? Complete this online form to request a FREE public library card.
EGHS Book Club - New Members Wanted!