Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
East Greenwich High School Library Resources
Search the Library Catalog
Our library may have books about your topic. Search the EGHS Library catalog on http://www.ricat.net by using the search box below. You can also use RICAT to place holds and interlibrary loan requests on over 1,000,000 books across RI. Interlibrary loan materials are delivered directly to EGHS at no cost to you. You will receive an email to come to the library to collect the book when the item is available.
Placing Books on Hold from Other School Libraries
Placing a hold on a book from another school library is easy. Please follow these steps:
- Click advanced search (in blue) in the above "East Greenwich High School Library Catalog" box.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username and password (username is your five digit lunch code. The password is EGR)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the upper right corner (above green arrow).
- That's it. You're done. We'll notify you via email when your book arrives.
Remember to Cite Your Sources!
|Remember to Cite your Sources!
||Not sure how to cite in MLA?
Check out the OWL.