Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Logging in to the Library Catalog, Placing Holds and Borrowing From Another Library
Please follow these steps to log in to the Park View Library to place a hold or renew materials:
- Go to www.ricat.net, click on Park View Middle School.
- Click the login button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your username and password. (Username=CPV plus your student ID# Password= your birthday in the following format: MMDDYY)
- Select "RICAT (All members)" from the "location" dropdown menu.
- Search for a book.
- Click on title of the book you want to place on hold.
- Click on the "Hold It" icon in the uper right corner (above green arrow).
- Click on Save. Books are delivered period 1 on Tuesday and Thursdays unless you come to the library to pick your book up before or after school.
To renew your books, click on the "Circulation" tab and then type in the complete barcode found on your book.
To view your library record (items out, fines, hold requests, etc.), click on the "My Info." tab.
About Our Library
The Park View Library, opened in 1953, was recently renovated in 2012 and named the Feinstein Junior Scholar Library. Our library has over 10,000 books, 12 magazine and newspaper subscriptions, 6 computers and one printer, laptops for classroom use and a video and DVD collection for teacher use.