It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
East Greenwich High School Library: Tech Tutorials
A list of clubs who have websites at East Greenwich High School.
Canva is free!
1. Create an account and log in.
2. Click on Create a Design.
3. Select website.
4. Select a template.
5. Add your personal text and images.
Create a FREE website with Weebly. 1. Create an account with your school Google email and log in. 2. Choose a theme for your site 3. Choose a subdomain for your website. 4. Design and edit your website. 5. Click on "Publish" when you are satisfied with what you have created.
Create a website with Google Sites using your school Google account! FREE!
1. Log in to your Google account.
2. Click on the Google apps. Select SITES.
3. Select CREATE.
What is an Infographic?
An infographic is a collection of imagery, charts, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic. Infographics use striking, engaging visuals to communicate information quickly and clearly.
1. Create a free account and log in.
2. Select the + sign and create a new Spark Video project.
3. Add media to the slides.
4. Select pre-designed layouts
5. Use text to communicate key information or calls to action.
6. Spice it up with a theme and soundtrack.
7. Publish and share.